Working at Target Media Culcreative is fast-paced, fun and never boring.
We know that everyone in our team has something valuable to share and that each one of us plays an integral role in our growth. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation. That is why we are focused on cultivating a conducive environment for experimenting, learning and growth.
We welcome you to be a part of this growing team to scale new heights together.
View our job openings below.
- Prepare digital content to upload for display on our media assets in community and commercial areas.
- Receive, sort and upload content materials according to screening schedule and location.
- Data entry into system of required screening parameters (dates, duration, locations etc).
- Design basic content templates and guide client/partners on using them.
- Simple image and video editing to ensure quality visual display on screen
- Adjust file format, amend picture/video dimensions, compress files, refine resolution etc.
- Attend to adhoc, urgent content upload for emergencies after work hours.
- Singaporean and SPR only.
- Diploma and above.
- Proficient in graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign etc) and video editing software (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc).
- A team player who has a good understanding of public communications.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Advantageous to have worked on web-based CMS.
- Comfortable in English and Chinese.
- Carry out asset installation according to project timeline and specifications
- Conduct routine inspection to ensure optimal operating standards
- Perform maintenance, replacement and on-site troubleshooting
- Maintain photo records and update inventory of equipment and assets
- At least 1-year hands-on experiences in maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repairs of electric and electronics products
- O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Working location – all around the island
- Well versed in Excel
- Ability to speak Mandarin an advantage
- Class 3 driving license (preferred)
- Singaporean and PR only
You are part of a dynamic sales force to drive the rapid expansion of a proven Lifestyle Digital Media platform. This role requires an individual that is results and revenue driven with experience and the ability to achieve set targets through proactive account management and servicing. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate and showcase the value of our platform as well as provide sound media solutions to our clients.
- Acquire clients to clinch advertising sales contracts
- Formulate individual sales plan and forecasts with consideration to market trends and alignment with the company’s business goals
- Improve value of key accounts through regular post-campaign reviews
- Prepare sales quotation and proposals for clients
- Generate regular post-campaign proof of delivery and sales performance reports to Management and clients
- Work closely with deployment, business development and content teams to ensure accurate and prompt delivery of media solutions
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely invoicing for client payments
- Conduct routine market and competitive analysis in order to identify opportunities for new advertising solutions
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of current and upcoming advertising segments to constantly identify new revenue streams
- Degree or above in Advertising/Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2-4 of years of sales experience
- Experience in media sales, sales solutions, out-of-Home, Digital Media sales will be an advantage.
- A strong, active network with existing major brands, advertisers and media agencies will also be advantageous
- Result-oriented and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (In order to present and showcase the value of our platform to Mandarin speaking clients)
- Singaporean or Permanent Residence
- Identify and clinch business deals for the deployment of our media screens by obtaining buy-in from location partners in community and commercial segments
- Support in contract negotiations for commercial collaborations
- Coordinate with internal teams (deployment, tech, content and ad sales) for the effective operations of our media assets
- Conduct follow-up reviews and maintain positive, professional relationship with partners to ensure continuity for deployment of assets and driving market awareness of our platform
- Prepare business presentations and proposal materials
- Perform relevant business analysis to demonstrate value for partners
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Diploma holders with highly relevant professional experience are welcome
- 1 to 3 years of experience in business development, strategic sales, partnership or marketing functions
- Experience in property, estate management or media advertising is preferred
- Fresh graduates in relevant disciplines are welcome
Good fluency in both the written and spoken forms of English and Chinese
- Inspect in-lift or lift-lobby digital screens in the residential area and vicinity
- Perform visual checks on the condition and functionality of digital screens; no strenuous physical exertion
- Highlight digital screen irregularities
- Verify the screening of content on digital screens
- Cleaning of digital screens
- Complete and submit task checklist on time with completed details
- Singaporean and PR only
- Staying in the neighborhoods where digital screens are deployed
- Owns a smartphone with a data plan
- Comfortable in spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills