Working at Target Media Culcreative is fast-paced, fun and never boring.
We know that everyone in our team has something valuable to share and that each one of us plays an integral role in our growth. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation. That is why we are focused on cultivating a conducive environment for experimenting, learning and growth.
We welcome you to be a part of this growing team to scale new heights together.
View our job openings below.
- Prepare digital content to upload for display on our media assets in community and commercial areas.
- Receive, sort and upload content materials according to screening schedule and location.
- Data entry into system of required screening parameters (dates, duration, locations etc).
- Design basic content templates and guide client/partners on using them.
- Simple image and video editing to ensure quality visual display on screen
- Adjust file format, amend picture/video dimensions, compress files, refine resolution etc.
- Attend to adhoc, urgent content upload for emergencies after work hours.
- Singaporean and SPR only.
- Diploma and above.
- Proficient in graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign etc) and video editing software (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc).
- A team player who has a good understanding of public communications.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Advantageous to have worked on web-based CMS.
- Comfortable in English and Chinese.