Want to have a rewarding career with the leading player in the digital lifestyle media platform?
We have established a network of 15,000 digital screens in less than 3 years, bringing relevant and pertinent messages to residents across Singapore.
We would like to invite you to join us in this exciting journey as we continue to innovate and grow. We have job openings for the following positions:
You will be in charge of uncovering opportunities for our Lifestyle Media digital media panels, to be installed in both private residential estates and commercial premises.
The role requires an individual with confidence in external partnership management, strong coordination skills to manage needs of both external and internal stakeholders, a strategic mind to assess commercial viability for media screens deployment, and the ability to proactively seek out and clinch opportunities in new market segments and bring on board new channel partners.
- Identify, clinch and nurture business deals through commercial partnerships that increase the reach of our digital media assets in community and commercial buildings
- Lead in contract negotiation for commercial collaborations and close deals
- Ensure regular engagement with partners, service the accounts, and continue to build up the profile of our company in the market
- Manage the needs of external partners and internal teams (deployment, tech and ad sales) for the effective deployment and operations of our media assets in our partners’ premises
- In charge of performance reports for the management and our partners
- Strong network with Managing Agent / Property management companies is preferred
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree or above
- Personality traits: Go-getter, excellent customer service, results oriented
- 2 – 5 years in business development (5 and above for the senior position), strategic sales or partnerships
- Ability to lead a team (for the senior position)
- Ability to project a professional image in external discussions
- Proactive in sourcing for opportunities and adopts a systemic approach to clinching projects
- Strong communication skills; Proficiency in business English is a must, plus some knowledge in business Chinese